The National Bureau of Agricultural Commodity and Food Standards
1. To develop product standards and process standards of agricultural commodities.
2. To accredit the government agencies and private sectors that certify the standards of agricultural commodities and food for export.
3. To monitor and evaluate the activities under work program and food safety measures.
4. To participate in the bilateral and multilateral negotiations and international organizations on Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures and food safety .
5. To serve as the focal point for information technology and traceability of agricultural commodity and food standards.