The National Bureau of Agricultural Commodity and Food Standards
1. To set standards for primary agricultural, processed agricultural, and food products
2. To supervise, enforce, and monitor food safety program.
3. To permit certificate and accredit Certification Body
4. To coordinate and co-negotiate on non-tariff trade barrier issues as well as on international standardizations
5. To serve as a key information center for primary agricultural, processed agricultural and food products
6. To serve as a secretariat to the Board of National Agriculture Commodity and Food Standards
7. To serve in other capacities as requested by law or the cabinet, or the minister