The National Bureau of Agricultural Commodity and Food Standards
“To be a leading agency in standardization of agricultural commodity and food products that is recognized world-wide”
Mission1. To strengthen the standard development for agricultural commodity and food products that is corresponding to demands and in consistent with international guidelines.
2. To strengthen the inspection and certification systems for agricultural commodity and food products that is corresponding with needs and international requirements.
3. To strengthen the practices of standards throughout the production chain, and the driving of food safety strategy of agricultural commodity and food products.
4. To strengthen the positions and procedures in negotiating standards, sanitary and phytosanitary measures.
5. To strengthen the control, oversight, and monitoring of the enforcement of Agricultural Standards Act of B.E. 2551.
6. To be the national center of information on agricultural commodity and food products.